14 April, 2009

Black

This is something i wrote on 26th February, 2008. One of my oldest writing.
That day, my friend Raxit, (now in Adani Power) came to my room. That time were in 8th semester. He came to me at my room at around 20 hrs and asked me to write him a para on the movie black. phew. what ? blah blah blah. Then he brought me a CD of Black movie and we saw it. After completion of the movie i started narrating him and he started jotting down the following thing. Here it is:
History says that if you want to win you need to concentrate on your actions never through arguments. But tour de force BLACK says – win through your actions as well as arguments. As you can see from my non-materialistic up-hill definition of 5 distinguished letters:

B – blatant
L – limpid
A – alacrity
C – citadel
K – kindle

Mr. Devraj Sahay, remained the cause as well the effect he ramined a teacher and a preacher indeed. He barged in magic as well as illusions. He let his student preach the roll of thought, he taught her to coach herself the outcome. Though they failed many times, but they indeed never failed. They’re actually accelerated towards the pinnacle. They drew an exponential line towards the growth having the positive slope. A learned cerebral wise mortal committed in his structure believed in courage & overlooking danger – same were the legacies in his student.

There’re times when the guardians of that wicked & pathetic kid were the only barriers, but the magician lucidly handled the limitations by his ART:
A – appreciate & acknowledge
R – restate your own commitment
T – trace down your own committement

He didn’t played a knock out game – though it might turn – up as & never allowed any body to do that & tried to imbibe that there is always a sunrise after the sunset. This movie clearly portrays – the dark is always dark but light is not always light.

On the footnote of her teacher, preacher, she went on & on & on & on, never gave up, she debated herself, she repeated the past & there by accelerated the change at this junction I’d like to encapsulate my short presentation about the movie by uttering some words by George Bernard Show:

“You see things; & you say why
I dream things that never where;
& I say why not”?

No comments: