21 March, 2010

Clueless

Day's are passing, jittery mind and wrecking neck. Mind's not working, thoughts are jammed. Really don't know, what to do, where to go. It seems, raison d'être levy no weight in my life. Rather, it seems, nothing just exist in my life. I feel like' I've become a free wonderer who haunts from place to place where ever refuge he manages. Mind's totally blank, I swear. I'm feared off. I've become timid now. Help me people. I really don't want to waste my time like this.



P.S. - Today, March 21, 2010, was galloping my lunch in the mess with Sumit Mehta. And he just threw bits and nibbles of harsh words to me. Showed the agony I'm passing through. Asked me to wake up.

And I'm still, finding the answer. With a hope, to tell you a nice good story someday.

Adieu till now

1 comment:

OMI :) said...

dude, u r a great being,meant to make some difference..dont be subdued by momentary slowdown..it does happen!!

10 more days,and you will be in ahemadabad,kick starting a imporatnt step in your career..which you never know may take u places...