10 May, 2009

My humble Bee

I hardly knew thy closeness,
I hardly knew thy warmness,
I hardly knew thy sweetness,
I hardly knew thy anger,
I hardly knew thy separation.

My heart lingered,
In our sweet past,
Touching thy heart.

My eyes,
Watching thy soul,
Went outside to watch moon,
Thy only connection,
In this word.

I walk through the lawn,
But unable to find our moon.

I was unanswered,
I was never answered.

Her sighings,
Her laughter thunder,
Her interruptions,
All were a distant past.

All, as some imaginary waves,
Were oozing out of my heart,
But, non shall pass –

And I was deep into agony –
Thy separation was killing me.

Waves of thoughts were lingering,

Making a cloud,
Were relinquishing my passion for her.

My weaver dreams and heartfelt words,

All my emotions,
Came to a hault.

I was damned,

But I’m a phonix,
I want to surge out,
To kiss the sweetness,
To listen the honey words,
Of my humble bee.

No comments: