10 May, 2009

A Prelude of Love

Honeyed layer over soft petal,
Tender pledge over supple pinks.
Like a drop of dew on a lotus,
Love’s first touch, a virgin kiss.

A prelude of love, a caring bridge,
Trembling lips, and radiant skin,
Warm breaths and cool nose,
Crimson face and drifting hairs.

Two lips, cherry red,
In crimson love,
Lips lick-locked,
Flattered me!

A touch of four petals,
to quench the thirst.
A touch;
A touch of two leaves.

Swirling inside gently,
A humble spiraling,
And ignited a fire inside.
Inside the cave.

Bridging proved to be
The happiest hour,
The shower of sweet drops.
We bestowed the crimson love.


Her lips said,
kiss me softly,
and speak to me low
Trust me dear,
the time is near,
Kiss me dear!
And I kissed her,
And kissed her gently,
and said,
you are beautiful, dear.

I kissed her lips,
And I tasted honey.
I sniffed her hair and said,
you smell like garden of roses.

I kissed her again, and
Earth went under my feet;
My soul was no longer
with in my body.

It seemed,
I touched the sky,
And brought the moon.
I had heard of the happiness,
I actually experienced it.

I told her,
You are an angel.
You’re the lifeline,
keeping me alive.


A bliss of kiss,
A kiss on lips,
Bliss lasting till eternity,
So precious, so sweet.

The first touch,
the morn in itself,
the hug through the shoulder,
The warm breaths.

The closed eyes
And tight hands around the back.
The sincerity of passion,
And closeness of souls.

So,
for a short while,
Still the essence of it,
Lasting forever.

I kissed the first time,
The first kiss.
Then to those hundred more,
And adding to those thousands one.

I kissed her, and I kissed her.
I kissed her, to make it million more.
And adding to those zillion one.
I kissed her, and I kissed her.




And I kissed her again,
A fresh,
a new,
as we first begun.

I kissed her.
Here,
there and everywhere.
And I died kissing her.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Outstanding mannnnnnnnn..