27 September, 2009

Depressed Rookie to Legitimate Competitor

There's a difference when I used to post on this blog in erstwhile and than of today. Earlier I used to write a draft in MS Office Word, usesd to read it again and again, uncannily tring to find out any mistakes if I have made and tring to sort it out. And see today, understanding the realm, having time the scarce commodity being in MBA course, I juss type it down directly in the Posting area. Time matters a lot. Provided, onself utilizes the time in a fruitful way. That's not a common holier-than-thou verbatim, but rather a hard core truth of everybody's life. There are many people in my class whoes intellectual is really good, that means, they must have worked hard in mathematics and other subjects during schooling, but than has lost the tract somewhere. No doubt, they are good in personality, good in english, but really lacks in ethics. I'm honestly not at al pin pointing anybody, but rather started this post version juss to scale my self. Rather, i'm learning a lot from them as well, obviously positive vibes.

The topic chose, Depressed Rookie to Legitimate Competitor, is supposed to throw some light about the CHANGES that occured in me after coming to isbm. That is what is important to me and my closed one's.

This is the first post under this section. I'll keep on posting.

4 comments:

nishayadav said...

changes are the law of nature.........from the day u were born......to the day nw when u r sitting next 2 me in IT lab.....things might have changed drastically......there wud be a catacysmics change when u wud be 80 yrs old.....so ENJOY THE CHANGE !!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey thankx nisha, for stopping by.
yep, you're absolutely right.
I agree.

swapneel said...

u r right. when we have spare time we probably dont know how 2 use it effactively but when time stretches us it makes us understand our ability to cop up with very adverse conditions. keep it up bro...happy new year

Baby Bedding said...

Your concept of writing is attractive.