26 September, 2009

too many days

Ghosh...too many days and I have not posted anything over here. Shame on me. Seriously, I never dreamed of such a life, I'm passing through. I won't say, it tough, it's juss one needs to push oneself a bit more and one can easily achieve it. 

Some time I feel, gone are the days of creativity, gone are the days when we folks in engineering used to think and act weird, masti and goof-up, jagda-masti seems to be all over. 

But wait, life has juss started. Life has juss revved up and is yet to turn up in 6th gear. It's juss the starting of my professional career, where I'm going to fly with all the jubilient colours. Now the connection comes in, if I wont' work right now with full force, how m gonna work in corporate. If I won't be having good enough knowledge at this phaze, how would I manage myself later on.

But, the thing is, what 'bout my personal life. Which is too, of utmost importance. If I'm working too much, day in and day out, and not able to provide sufficient time for my family members, than damn of me. 

Challenge against me: I really need to learn time management, as to how could I distribute time for work and well as for familiy members.  i.e. differentiating professional and private life. 

What I learned after coming to isbm is...Multitasking is the order of the day.

Au Revoir.

No comments: