28 January, 2011

A Hot Blood Mammal

Hiatus of 4 months, bloody 120 days of shit. Getting really restless, nothing to do. Getting degraded on my mind. Thinking of this, wrote these lines, an iota of my thinking. Hope you all will enjoy it.

Dedicating it to 9 other people of ISB&M Puna who got into LG this year.

Enjoy. Read On...

I, a hot blood mammal,
being soporific, being an oddball
a sieve in my heart -
and I seem leaked to death.


the lull is over,
there goes a cuss and the peccadilloes’ --
cold smarting beyond,
beyond the yonder.

sun ascends,
at two in the afternoon,
and the day starts,
with agony tantamount, harder to go by.


peace genuflected,
a new litmus test everyday,
mundane has become the humdrum,
undergoing an ordeal.

lurking in my room,
over the staircase,
and the boulevard that leads to nowhere,
at dusk and beyond.


bête noir’s own raison d’être
marred to cease
the bouncy orb of light,
skulking to death like.


almost nothing to do,
suffusing the feebleness over the body,
plugs my dwelling with in
and the ordeal continues.

pulp and paper,
grass and smoke,
with ginger & lemon tea entr’acte -
hiatus has become the sacrament.


graffiti fresco over my head,
gawking it till my eyes get gory,
chortle and snigger -
are all long and forlorn.


college and classes,
veered off from the rota.
food taste tarter,
and minds’ devoid of sacrosanct ideas.


monolithic four months,
and a monolithic sabbatical
idiosyncrasies colossal,
four months on the roll,

and no paper roll to open.


Caged in a Valhalla,


I, a hot blood mammal,
being soporific, being an oddball
a sieve in my heart,
and I seem leaked to death.

No comments: