31 July, 2011

Life of a Vegabond

From Delhi – a city of jugaad to Kochi – a city of principles. From the heat of Delhi to the coolness of Kochi! From the plains of Noida to the curves of Kerla! From Delhi – jungle of cement to Kerla – a state of greenery – God’s own country!

A great-so-far start for me! I must say!

Okha – place of my birth - one of the sweetest towns I have ever seen to Veraval – the place of my schooling. Teens was passing. So innocent and cohesive. But then strings started getting detached.

And then, Rajkot came to my life. A city of colour, a city of joy, a city of happiness. A city of my preeminence. Rangilu Rajkot. The place where I did engineering, the place where I got to know who I am, the place of phoenix people.

I am enjoying Kerla to the fullest. I am trying my best to get into the spirit of Kerla. I am lovin' it.


Listing Final Countdown.

No comments: