29 April, 2011

LG, here I come!

Now that I have decided, I have to move on. Fuck, what a mischief! I was cracking, phew. Just as in!

So finally the day arrived. 2nd May, 2011, of which I was waiting for last 230 bloody days since the day I got placed. (I got placed on 24th Sept. 2010, campus recruitment, ISB&M, Pune). Don't ask me, how much tiresome it was to pass these many days without doing anything. Completely unproductive time. And today I am regretting it, that I waisted it for nothing.

But am sure, I will regain them in future. Because I know, future is mine.

So, now the leis - ring last night at home before the commencement of my corporate life. Though am not that excited about the verb JOB, but yes looking forward to it.
Yes, I had sort of adrenalin rush when I was going to join Nirma Chemicals, back in 14th July 2008. My First Job! Now LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd has come about as my second job.

As of now, am pretty cool and in contact with almost all my colleagues (my batch mates in fact who are joining LG as well) and all are doing well. The side-fact is, all are rather curious and enthused and eager for the Garhwal Himalayan trek that LG is going to take us to-at the end of the induction+training.

This induction + training is of 45 days approx and there after, 7 days of unadulterated fun in the earth’s heaven. Himalayan trek! Ahh. The most pristine area, verdant valleys and snow capped mountains, what more one can have.

Truly looking forward to it.

Here I come LG.


P.S. I am travelling with two bags. Major and Minor – minor is heavier than major. Why? Simple, Minor is carrying all trek paraphernalia.

P.S. 2 And yes, I am reaching Delhi on 1st May, 2011 before Dawn. Am so happy.

Listing to “Hille Le” by Indian Ocean.


Bhargav Trivedi
MT
2011
LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.

No comments: