18 April, 2011

18th April 2011

18th April 2011

I don’t know 4-wheel driving. So I have joined a car driving school. Rs.2000 for teaching + license and Rs.1500 for teaching only w/o license are the charges. I have the license already. Ha ha, w/o even knowing driving, but that’s adulterated India. Back, when I was doing engineering in Rajkot, I had applied for 2-wheeler driving license in the RTO, Rajkot. I had picked up an agent for that and that’s how I got 4-wheeler driving license as well w/o giving test drive for the same but rather bribed Rs. 200. But now, as I am stepping into a new job and there might be cases of driving 4-wheeler, so I thought this is the last hiatus before entering corporate life, the only chance at strengthening me, where I am week at. So finally on Saturday I joined Kohinoor 4-wheel driving school. Today, 18th April, 2011 is Monday was the second day of my class. I am doing well. Just need more practice. I am moving ahead.


Yesterday was an auspicious day at our home. Because I was home, mummy had kept a Satyanarayan Puja at home. It was good and I enjoyed it to the fullest. I had worn orange (pitambari) dhoti and white kurta. Hurreee.

No comments: