26 April, 2011

26th April, 2011

5 days to go to join my second company LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd. (my first company was Nirma Chemicals)

I completed my 4-Wheel driving course.

Canceled Rajkot to Delhi (Sarai Rohilla) train ticket.
Canceled Baroda to Delhi (Nizamuddin) train ticket.

Booked Veraval to Ahmedabad (Kalupur Junction) train ticket.
Booked Ahmedabad to Delhi (T3) flight ticket. It's a Kingfisher Red Charter.

Veraval to Ahmedabad

Departure at 0625 hrs
Arrival at 1530 hrs

Entr'acte in Ahmedabad
total of 9 hrs

Ahmedabad to Delhi

Departure at 0100 hrs
Arrival at 0220 hrs

Now I literally don't know what I will in Ahmedabad for bloody 9 hours. Also, what I will do after reaching Delhi Domestic Airport, Terminal 3 at so early int he morning. Gosh, god only knows !!!

No comments: