22 June, 2009

Growing Curiosity - it happens yaar...

Today is 22nd June, 2009. The D-day for leaving Veraval, for Pune. It's 3:12 A.M., right now and i'm hearing "Hit the Floor" by LP.

Ideas like, tomorrow I'm leaving for Pune, 'bout college, ragging, OP-Orientation Programme, first day, registration, outbound activities, hostel mates and life, train journey, et al are lingering all over my shit mind. All in all i'm growing insomaniac. Before to this, i signed out of chatting at 1, and then i tried hard to sleep, but invain. So, i tried nfs-mw, but got busted. So switched on telivision, surfed all over, but no chance. And then came over here. Went to Facebook, and then slided over here. The ultimate place for restless persons.

The thing is I'm really excited 'bout my new life. ''bout first day in the college, 'bout my new alma matter. 'bout Pune. 'bout myself. Que Sera Sera.

2 comments:

Deepika said...

do share how was ur first day :)

bhargav said...

^
sure ma'am.