19 June, 2009

I don’t get Bored !!!

“Ae yaar, I’m getting bored”, “Oye yaar, kya bore ho rahi hu”, “Seriously, I donno what to do, I’m getting dump, getting bored yaar”………


All these and lot more, I’ve heard them all. I listen them and listen happily. And then say normally, ‘ Hey bro, listen, we have, in this world so much to do, start doing all those things. And then see, how wonderful this life is.’ Then continue more intriguing picture in front of him/her, ‘ you’ve studied so much, did engineering, mba, bcom, llb, and what not, now you’ve got so much of – in abundance – knowledge, which you can use fruitfully. Read books, watch good movies, travel across, introspect, do whatever you can, and what you have not done till yet, but donn sit idle.


Believe me brother, we’ve in this world so much to do, that we can exhaust, but world shall never cease.’



2 comments:

swapneel said...

yes buddy !!! strike on the right button...actually i was usually kinna feeling bored sometimes but never thought abt that there are so much things to do...well job dude..

bhargav said...

ha ha ha.
i know that swapneel.