19 June, 2009

Today is 15th April

I wrote this shit on 15th April...

Today is 15th April,

I resumed my job at Nirma Ltd., after an hiatus of one month. Quite a long time, indeed! I was on sojourns across India, been to Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune and Rajkot as well. I even bought a guitar from Ahmedabad and the interesting thing is, I actually bought a gift for myself…ha ha ha. !0!. Going to Pune was very interesting this time. After all I was paying a visit to my latest new alma matter, ISB&M, Nande Village, Pune.

Okay, now only four days left for IPL and 15 days to Election. And I’m gonna vote for the very first time this year, and I seriously donn want to miss it. ‘Coz, this time around, it would be almost last time I’m having the chance to have my vote. But the problem is I donno the booth where my name is registered. So after reaching Veraval, I need to search it out, let’s see.

Well, I returned to my job, Porbandar yesterday and created quite an amusement among my colleagues. Hi, hello, you came back?, why you came back?, how’re you?, Good to see you, BT..!!! So, Pune haan?, How’s your score?...and blah blah blah…were some of the formalities. And I got drenched answering all the things to everybody. All and all, I was greeted well by all my friends and colleagues and had a lot of goof-ups with them.

My roomie, Devendra aka Dev (Bapu), was frenzy seeing me, and greeted me with 3 suttas. Even we chatted late night on various issues. About ISB&M, about PGVCL, Dwarka, where he is got selected but donn want to go there and wants to stick with NIRMA, about Adani Power interviews in Ahmedabad, about myself and himself, parents; almost everything we had in our mind. Before to that had a small chat with Amit Gajera, my colleague. Another Electrical Engineer, unfortunately he got rejected from Kirloskar, from where he had good expectations of getting converting the call, but invain. Now he is waiting for IMT, Nagpur. (Latest news, he got rejected from IMT Nagpur as well, but got selected for IMT, Dubai. So, he’s in dilemma for joining there.) Next is IPMG, Gandhinagar and FORE, Delhi in waiting. I bid best of luck to him.

Yesterday, I was feared of, had I not come here, I would have been terminated with in a day or two. Thanks to the good and fruitful communication with Mr. Vinod Srivastava, our HR Manager. I’m gonna handover a medical certificate to him, ‘coz I’d malerial fever, he he he…lol !!!


We should start by starting.

No comments: